From Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ub...@syncoms.com>
Subject Unable to connect to table after Creating Indexes (INdex creation failed midway)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:29:36 GMT
Hi ,

Phoenix 4.2.2
Hbase 0.98

I was creating indexes for a table containing around 10 lakh rows in Phoenix.
While creating one particular index the the command failed.
After that I am unable to access the table on which indexing was going on.
Initially it was mentioned that the Hbase status was unhealthy as the index for which the
command failed got created in hbase root folder and there was no mention of it in the
Hbase meta. I fixed this issue. And deleted the hbase z node from zookeeper and restrated
my hbase cluster.
Again after using the phoenix client to access these tables I was getting an error.
I have attached an error log in a file with this mail
Kindly go through this and let me know what are your thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,
Siddharth Ubale,
Synchronized Communications
‚Äč