From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: Fwd: Crete table with salting and compression
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:19:01 GMT
Hi,
Aha, you are missing a comma after you specifying SALT_BUCKETS=10  The following sql grammer
should work
           CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s
                   (ID BIGINT NOT NULL,
                     S VARCHAR NOT NULL,
                     MODEL VARCHAR
            CONSTRAINT pk PRIMARY KEY (ID, S)) SALT_BUCKETS=10, COMPRESSION='GZ', BLOCKSIZE='4096';

CertusNet

From: Flavio Pompermaier
Date: 2015-01-30 16:01
To: user
Subject: Fwd: Crete table with salting and compression
Hi to all,

I'm using phoenix 4.2.2 and I'm trying to create a table both with compression and salting
but this seems not to be possible.

Here's my SQL:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (ID BIGINT NOT NULL, S VARCHAR NOT NULL, MODEL VARCHAR CONSTRAINT
pk PRIMARY KEY (ID, S)) SALT_BUCKETS=10 COMPRESSION='GZ', BLOCKSIZE='4096'";

If I do

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (ID BIGINT NOT NULL, S VARCHAR NOT NULL, MODEL VARCHAR CONSTRAINT
pk PRIMARY KEY (ID, S)) COMPRESSION='GZ', BLOCKSIZE='4096'";

or

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS %s (ID BIGINT NOT NULL, S VARCHAR NOT NULL, MODEL VARCHAR CONSTRAINT
pk PRIMARY KEY (ID, S)) SALT_BUCKETS=10;

everything works, but not putting all options together as in the first example..

is this a bug or there's something I cannot see?

Best,
Flavio