From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: Integer record change when I create table from Phoenix to hbase
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:16:26 GMT
Fine. Then an option would be using CsvBulkloadTool to directely loading data to phoenix.

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: Thanaphol Prasitphaithoon
Date: 2015-01-29 17:02
To: sunfl@certusnet.com.cn
CC: user
Subject: Re: Integer record change when I create table from Phoenix to hbase
If I declare column as varchar, I cannot use sum functions in phoenix. I want to use this
function in some case.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 3:52 PM, sunfl@certusnet.com.cn <sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:
Hi,
For your use case, I think one of the possible solution could be declaring your column as
varchar.
Newbie with sqoop and not sure whether sqoop uses hbase native api (put, etc.) to load data
into
hbase. If so, I think that would not get the right integer value through phoenix query.

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet