From "thanaphol" <thanapho...@mindterra.com>
Subject Integer record change when I create table from Phoenix to hbase
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:47:02 GMT
Hi guys,

 I have problem about integer record from hbase table. I create table from
phoenix to hbase cluster with UNSIGNED_TINYINT for integer column and I use
sqoop to import records from RDBMS to hbase but when I view record from
phoenix I see different number between phoenix and hbase.

Example:

I import "1" Integer from RDBMS to HBASE.

I scan record in HBASE. I still see "1".

I select * from phoenix table. I see "49".

 RDBMS        HBASE       PHOENIX

      1      =>       1      =>       49

It like hbase collect record as string. When I set datatype = Integer in
phoenix table ,Phoenix will convert String to Integer.

What are your suggest me to do for this problem?

Thank you