ok£¬thanks¡£

At 2014-12-12 23:51:41, "Ravi Kiran" <maghamravikiran@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,
   Absolutely my bad. There is no documentation at this point. For the time being, an example MR job using the InputFormat/OutputFormat classes is available at https://gist.github.com/mravi/a340200bfef66192bf52.
   The code is available at 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT , 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT and the master branches and the HBase compatibility information is available at http://phoenix.apache.org/download.html.

Regards
Ravi Magham.