From Rama Ramani <rama.ram...@live.com>
Subject RE: Phoenix - loading via mapreduce
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 21:09:06 GMT
Thanks Gabriel.

Yes, I am running on Windows. Tried setting the variable and it does not help. I do see that
the machine has mapreduce logs of jobs.

I am now setting up a UBUNTU 14.10 machine and setting it up to access the HBase cluster (running
on Windows). I downloaded the phoenix binary from http://mirror.symnds.com/software/Apache/phoenix/phoenix-4.1.0/bin/
and installed Java on it. I am able to run psql.py against the cluster

Can you please send me the instructions to setup the necessary libs for mapreduce on the Ubuntu
machine?

thanks
Rama