From Ravi Kiran <maghamraviki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: bulk update data in phoenix
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:51:41 GMT
Hi ,
   Absolutely my bad. There is no documentation at this point. For the time
being, an example MR job using the InputFormat/OutputFormat classes is
available at https://gist.github.com/mravi/a340200bfef66192bf52.
   The code is available at 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT , 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT and the master
branches and the HBase compatibility information is available at
http://phoenix.apache.org/download.html.

Regards
Ravi Magham.