From Maryann Xue <maryann....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Exception in sub plan[0] exception - multi inner join
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:22:12 GMT
Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for attaching the log file! I didn't find any insufficient memory
error, so my previous guess should be wrong. But unfortunately I couldn't
seem to find any other useful information from the log regarding the
exception you got. So the best way to identify the problem is to get full
stack trace of your exception. Maybe you can try running the query in your
JDBC environment instead of in sqlline.

As to the configuration file, you just need to make sure that the
"hbase-site.xml" file is included in your CLASSPATH both for the server
side and the client side, and you can just put all your needed attributes
into that file.

Thanks,
Maryann

Maryann