From Pravanjan Choudhury <pravanja...@capillarytech.com>
Subject Re: are you using Phoenix 3.x?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 07:57:12 GMT
Option (c) - Since we use Amazon EMR and it doesn't yet released version
higher than .94.18.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Dominik Wagenknecht <dominik@wagenknecht.cc

--
Thanks and Regards
*Pravanjan ChoudhuryCapillary TechnologiesPrincipal ArchitectM: +91 97 41

Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy
<http://support.capillary.co.in/policy-public/Corporate-Email-Policy.pdf> for
details. Contents of this email are confidential. Please contact the Sender
if you have received this email in error.

--
Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy for details.Contents of this email are confidential.
Please contact the Sender if you have received this email in error.