From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I read all timestamp values with Phoenix
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:39:27 GMT
No problem, Deepak. I'll comment on the JIRA.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM,  <Deepak_Gattala@dell.com> wrote:
> Hi James, I apologize for getting confused between 2 things not I realized after looking
at email they are not connected, but I tried the work arounds still I was not able to have
success on loading timestamp.
> If you have a sample of how it can be achieved please kindly share a example.
>
> It would be great help.
>
> Thanks
> Deepak Gattala

and is not directly related to Mark's original question. Let's discuss that on the JIRA. Please
let me know there if you've tried the workarounds I've mentioned. Also, if you could comment
on Gabriel's idea for a fix, that'd be great too.