From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No Lock hint in phoenix
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 20:29:48 GMT
Hi Siddharth,
Phoenix does no locking, so I'm not sure what functionality you're after
wrt the hint you're proposing. Have you tried adding secondary indexes on
your foreign key columns? Also, join order is important: you'd want to join
from the biggest (on the lefthand side) to the smallest (on the righthand
side) in terms of rows returned from each table.
Thanks,
James

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 6:24 AM, Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ubale@syncoms.com