From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieve the internal HBase timestamp for a row
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 00:37:42 GMT
The timestamp of a Cell is not surfaced directly in Phoenix. See
PHOENIX-914 for some related discussion. You could create a new
built-in function that would return the remaining TTL for a given row.
For a guide on how to create a new built-in function, see
http://phoenix-hbase.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-add-your-own-built-in-function.html

Thanks,
James