From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I read all timestamp values with Phoenix
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:24:34 GMT
Hi Deepak & Noam,
The issue to which you're referring, PHOENIX-1127, is specific to the
CSV bulk loader and is not directly related to Mark's original
question. Let's discuss that on the JIRA. Please let me know there if
you've tried the workarounds I've mentioned. Also, if you could
comment on Gabriel's idea for a fix, that'd be great too.
Thanks,
James