From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix - loading via mapreduce
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 08:00:11 GMT
Thanks for pointing out PHOENIX-976 James (I had lost track of that
one), but I think that this is a different issue.

@Rama, I see you're running on Windows. Can you confirm that you're
able to start (non-Phoenix) MapReduce jobs from your Windows machine?

In any case, the configuration parameter that determines where the job
jar is unzipped locally is hadoop.tmp.dir, so setting this to
something else should change the location where things are being
unzipped. However, I wouldn't be surprised if other issues come up
with starting the job due to running on Windows.

- Gabriel