From Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ub...@syncoms.com>
Subject RE: No Lock hint in phoenix
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:24:40 GMT
Hi Puneet,

      Schema :

[cid:image005.png@01D010C5.4A853530]                                Primary Key
[cid:image006.png@01D010C5.4A853530]
                                Foreign Keys

Cusromers_1

                Column_Name                 Type_name

                PK                                           Varchar
                C_Id                                       Varchar

Address_1

                Column_Name                 Type_name

                PK                                           Varchar
                A_Id                                      Varchar
                A_C_Id                                 Varchar

Orders_1

                Column_Name                 Type_name

                PK                                           Varchar
                O_Id                                      Varchar
O_C_Id                                 Varchar

Order_Details_1

                Column_Name                 Type_name

                PK                                           Varchar
                O_D_Id                                Varchar
                O_Id                                      Varchar

          Query :

                select /*+ NO_STAR_JOIN */ c."C_Name",a."City",a."State" from "Address_1"
WITH(NOLOCK) as a

inner join "Customers_1" WITH(NOLOCK) as c on a."A_C_Id" = c."C_Id"

inner join "Orders_1" WITH(NOLOCK) as o on a."A_C_Id" = o."O_C_Id"

inner join "Order_Details_1" WITH(NOLOCK) as od on od."O_Id" = o."O_Id"

inner join "Payterms_1" WITH(NOLOCK) as p on p."Payt_Id" = o."O_Pay_Terms"

inner join "Shipterms_1" WITH(NOLOCK) as s on s."Shipt_Id" = o."O_Ship_Terms"

where c."C_Id" = '150'

please let us know if we can ensure NO LOCK functionality .

Thanks,
Siddharth