From <Deepak_Gatt...@Dell.com>
Subject RE: How do I read all timestamp values with Phoenix
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:27:38 GMT
Hi James, I apologize for getting confused between 2 things not I realized after looking at
email they are not connected, but I tried the work arounds still I was not able to have success
on loading timestamp.
If you have a sample of how it can be achieved please kindly share a example.

It would be great help.

Thanks
Deepak Gattala

-----Original Message-----
From: James Taylor [mailto:jamestaylor@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 12:25 PM
To: user
Subject: Re: How do I read all timestamp values with Phoenix

Hi Deepak & Noam,
The issue to which you're referring, PHOENIX-1127, is specific to the CSV bulk loader and
is not directly related to Mark's original question. Let's discuss that on the JIRA. Please
let me know there if you've tried the workarounds I've mentioned. Also, if you could comment
on Gabriel's idea for a fix, that'd be great too.
Thanks,
James