Hi ,

We are using 4 node hbase cluster with phoenix with the following config:

Phoenix 4.2

Hbase 0.98.7

Hadoop 2.5

We have two tables each containing 10 lac records. Whenever we run a query from any of the 4 clients ,which performs a join on these tables the region server crashes and we are unable to get any result. Our nodes are essentially 150Gb machines with 8 cores and 8 gb Ram except one which has 16 cores and 16gb ram. We are still analyzing Phoenix for our project. And we seem to have hit a roadblock.

Can anyone please let us know what is the problem here ?

Also, whenever we run join queries on tables having 1 lac records we can get results in 2-3 seconds.

Siddharth Ubale,