Hi,
I just started using Phoenix. I use HBase 0.98.3 Java API to put some double numbers in the table. But the value displayed through Squirrel and Phoenix are different from what I put in.

If I use HBase Java API to get the value from those inserted rows, the double values are correct. So, it seems to be a display issue with Squirrel and Phoenix. For example, all the negative number has displayed as positive number or really small negative number like -0.0005, etc.

I used DOUBLE as the column type when I created the table in Phoenix. And used HBase Java API Bytes.toByte(double) in the Put to insert the row.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Bill