Hello,

I would like to map a Phoenix table to an existing hbase table that has a composite key.  I would like each section of that composite key to be a column.   Each section of the composite key has a fixed position and length

For example

Key:

myData1myData2myData3

Each of myDataN is 4 bytes in length and stored as a hex byte array.  I am also mapping cf:cn to phoenix columns, but I haven't had any problems with this.

They key sections are NOT delimited, I know each section by using fixed position and length.

I have tried commands similar to:

CREATE VIEW "myTable"
(
  myData1 BINARY(4),
  myData2 BINARY(4),
  myData3 BINARY(4)
  "cf"."cn" UNSIGNED_LONG,
  pk BINARY(12) PRIMARY KEY (myData1, myData2, myData3)
);

with no success, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie