From Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ub...@syncoms.com>
Subject Regionserver Crashing whenever join query run_tables with 10lac rows
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:57:34 GMT
Hi ,

We are using 4 node hbase cluster with phoenix with the following config:
Phoenix 4.2
Hbase 0.98.7
Hadoop 2.5

We have two tables each containing 10 lac records. Whenever we run a query from any of the
4 clients ,which performs a join on these tables the region server crashes and we are unable
to get any result. Our nodes are essentially 150Gb machines with 8 cores and 8 gb Ram except
one which has 16 cores and 16gb ram. We are still analyzing Phoenix for our project. And we
seem to have hit a roadblock.
Can anyone please let us know what is the problem here ?

Also, whenever we run join queries on tables having 1 lac records we can get results in 2-3
seconds.

Siddharth Ubale,