From Jeffrey Zhong <jzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hi : Indexing gives error (code state: 08000 code:101)
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:38:35 GMT

You can try to increase the client-side Phoenix timeout
(phoenix.query.timeoutMs) in hbase-site.xml in your client class path and
the server-side config HBase timeout (hbase.regionserver.lease.period).

If you're using sqlline to do the following operation, you can use !verbose
command to see the detailed error msg.

From:  Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ubale@syncoms.com>
Date:  Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 6:26 AM
To:  "user@phoenix.apache.org" <user@phoenix.apache.org>
Subject:  Hi : Indexing gives error (code state: 08000 code:101)

Hi all,

While creating a global index on a table containing 100million records the
index command fails with Indexing gives error (code state: 08000 code:101)
We followed the configurations provided on the Index page of Apache as well
as PHOENIX-448 jira and went ahead with the steps mentioned there.
Does anybody have any solution on this one?

Thanks,
Siddharth Ubale,
Synchronized Communications
#43, Velankani Tech Park, Block No. II,
3rd Floor, Electronic City Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100
Tel : +91 80 3202 4060
Web:www.syncoms.com <http://www.syncoms.com/>
London|Bangalore|Orlando

we innovate, plan, execute, and transform the business​

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE