From Maryann Xue <maryann....@gmail.com>
Subject FW: Hi
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:42:10 GMT
Hi Siddharth,

It's not clear what inner exception you are getting. Would be nice if you
can post the entire stack trace of the exception. Anyway, one of the
possible reasons could be insufficient memory error, coz the query is by
default executed as a star join which means the latter three tables will be
hash cached the same time on the server side. I assume that this is not the
optimal choice in your case, for after the where clause being applied on
the first table, the result might be considerably small. So you can try
using the hint NO_STAR_JOIN by inserting "/* +NO_STAR_JOIN*/" right after
"Select".

Thanks,
Maryann

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014, Siddharth Ubale <siddharth.ubale@syncoms.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','siddharth.ubale@syncoms.com');>> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> The query for which I get this :
>

> select * from "Customers_3" as c
>
> inner join "Address_3" as a on a."A_C_Id" = c."C_Id"
>
> inner join "Orders_3" as o on o."O_C_Id" = c."C_Id"
>
> inner join "Order_Details_3" as od on od."O_No" = o."O_No"
>
> where c."C_Name" = 'Amit500';
>

> Thanks,
>
> Siddharth

Maryann