From Gagan Agrawal <agrawalga...@gmail.com>
Subject Phoenix Input Format for Map Reduce
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:18:43 GMT
Hi,
I was looking for Phoenix Input Format to read from phoenix powered hbase
in my Map Reduce jobs. Came across following project which provides pig
implementation of Phonenix Input Format.

https://github.com/apache/phoenix/tree/master/phoenix-pig/src/main/java/org/apache/phoenix/pig/hadoop

I wanted to understand if there is anything specific to pig in this? Or can
we use it in Map Reduce also? Will I need to do any customization to get it
work with MR? Is this stable and has been used in production? Can I use it
with latest phoenix version or only specific version is supported.

Thanks and Regards,
Gagan Agrawal