From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject timezone offset
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:30:22 GMT
I created a table with TIMESTAMP column and inserted a value from string to it. When I query
the table I get the result with timezone offset - any way to avid it.

My steps

*         I created a table DATE_TEST with TS column

*         For insert I use: upsert into DATE_TEST  values (to_Date('2014-09-01 11:00:00','yyyy-MM-dd
HH:mm:ss')

*         When calling select TO_CHAR (TS,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss' ) from DATE_TEST  I am getting
the value that I inserted

*         When claling select * from DATE_TEST I am getting the data with offset

See screen shout from I SQuirrel

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFFF56.BC829AE0]

Regards,
Noam
Information in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and privileged under the TEOCO
confidentiality terms that can be reviewed here<http://www.teoco.com/email-disclaimer>.