From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject Re: Re: local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when creating data table
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 02:17:51 GMT

Sun.

CertusNet

From: rajesh babu Chintaguntla
Date: 2014-11-25 01:46
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when creating
data table
Hi Sun,
I have tried it and working fine for me.
Can you please provide exact statements and version of HBase and Phoenix?

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:37 PM, sunfl@certusnet.com.cn <sunfl@certusnet.com.cn> wrote:
Hi,all
When creating data table with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY='F', and then trying to create
local index on the table specifying column, we got the following error:
 Error: ERROR 1009 (42L02): Properties may not be defined for a view. (state=42L02,code=1009)
Without specifying the options of DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY, there are no such errors.

Quite confused about this exception and hope someone can suggests me kindly.
Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet