From "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>
Subject local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when creating data table
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:07:58 GMT
Hi,all
When creating data table with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY='F', and then trying to create
local index on the table specifying column, we got the following error:
 Error: ERROR 1009 (42L02): Properties may not be defined for a view. (state=42L02,code=1009)
Without specifying the options of DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY, there are no such errors.

Quite confused about this exception and hope someone can suggests me kindly.
Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet