From "xuxc1120" <xuxc1...@vip.qq.com>
Subject 回复:use phoenix table as a message queue
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 04:49:16 GMT
Nowadays,i have read an article about MQ sysytem based on Hbase,
here are the titile:HBaseMQ: A Distributed Message Queuing System on Clouds with HBase,
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6566731&queryText%3DHBaseMQ%3A+A+Distributed+Message+Queuing+System+on+Clouds+with+HBase‍

xuxc
2014

发件人: "Li Li";<fancyerii@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2014年10月28日(星期二) 中午12:42
收件人: "user"<user@phoenix.apache.org>;

主题: use phoenix table as a message queue

I want to use a phoenix as a message queue.
it has a 'priority' column and a 'enqueue_time' column.
I want to select rows order by priority first then enqueue_time.
After poll out a few rows, I need to delete them.
There is only one client connect to this table so there isn't any
concurrent problem.

Is phoenix suitable for me? how should I design this table?