From "xuxc1120" <xuxc1...@vip.qq.com>
Subject for such condition,how to create index in phoenix?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:58:13 GMT
Hi, i am sorry to conduct such question:‍i already have a hbase table with 1.5 million rows
,(e.g table1 with rowkey and column Family :info),under CF "info",these are almost 100 qualifies,
such as "info:name","info:age","info:addr"....when I want to use index in phoenix to query
data on any column,e.g‍select * from table where "name"="cond1" and "addr"="cond2";select
* from table where "age" ="cond3" and "name"= "cond4";‍...I want to use index to query for
every  possibility may select clause‍ conduct .‍Are there some ways to do that?that is
to say ,how to create table/view and indexes in phoenix ?thanks.xuxc