From Abhilash L L <abhil...@capillarytech.com>
Subject Error while running delete
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 04:22:52 GMT
Hello,

     We are on hbase 94.18 and phoenix 3.0-incubating.

     Im trying to execute a delete statement via sqlline with !verbose on.
I am not able to see the exception.

DELETE FROM "items" WHERE "tenant_id" IN (29,486,691,1011);

Error:  (state=08000,code=101)

Ive also set phoenix.query.timeoutMs to 3600000 in phoenix
bin/hbase-site.xml

The tables werent compacting when the statement failed.

Any pointers will be helpful

Regards,
Abhilash L L
Capillary Technologies
M:919886208262
abhilash@capillarytech.com | www.capillarytech.com

--
Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our