From Krishna <research...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: for such condition,how to create index in phoenix?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:19:52 GMT
How many nodes are in the cluster? How fast do you expect this table to
grow?
In the current state, 1.5 mill rows is not a massive dataset, so, having an
index for every possibility will result in more effort towards index
maintenance and not produce comparable query improvements.
If you can narrow down your use case to prioritize few of the column
qualifiers as "heavy-use", those will be good candidates for an index(s).

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 7:58 AM, xuxc1120 <xuxc1120@vip.qq.com> wrote:

>  Hi, i am sorry to conduct such question:‍
>
> i already have a hbase table with 1.5 million rows ,(e.g table1 with rowkey and column
Family :info),under CF "info",these are almost 100 qualifies, such as "info:name","info:age","info:addr"....