From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject RE: bulk loading using OOZIE
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 11:17:33 GMT
I checked  the file exists on all cluster machine with full permission (it is part of CDH files
)

From: Artem Ervits [mailto:artemervits@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:37 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: bulk loading using OOZIE

from one of your earlier log posts, it says it can't find a jar in the directory, please check
the jar is there.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 1:53 AM, Bulvik, Noam <Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com<mailto:Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com>>
wrote:
We login to ozzie using mapred user.
It looks like the ozzie task runs the script as user nobody , when I executed the command
line of the script after loing as nobody it works fine so I do not think we need to  explicit
permission on some files

I also do not think that we need to upload the CDH jars to ozzie (AFAIK) – do you?