From "Bulvik, Noam" <Noam.Bul...@teoco.com>
Subject bulk loading using OOZIE
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2014 06:40:53 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to do periodic bulk loading using OOZIE as scheduler.  We impalement script
task that should call the bulk loading command line with all needed parameter. When we run
the script directly from Linux  console it works fine but when we run the OOZIE task it fail
saying that jar is missing or we do not have permission to read it. We are using CDH5.1 and
the jar it companies about is one of the CDh jars that we checked and it is exists on all
machines of the cluster

Any idea ?

Regards,
Noam
Information in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and privileged under the TEOCO
confidentiality terms that can be reviewed here<http://www.teoco.com/email-disclaimer>.