Any help about this..?
What if I save a field as an array? how could I read it from a mapreduce job? Is there a separator char to use for splitting or what?

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it> wrote:
Hi to all,

I'd like to know which is the correct way to run a mapreduce job on a table managed by phoenix to put data in another table (always managed by Phoenix).
Is it sufficient to read data contained in column 0 (like 0:id, 0:value) and create insert statements in the reducer to put things correctly in the output table?
Should I filter rows containing some special value for ccolumn 0:_0..?

Best,
FP