From Abhilash L L <abhil...@capillarytech.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix on Amazon EMR
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 06:55:50 GMT
Hello,

   We are using Phoenix 3 on hadoop 2.4x on EMR. We have a boot strap
action which pulls phoenix 3 from s3 (our own bucket) and copies into hives
aux lib.

   Would be glad to share the script.

Regards,
Abhilash L L
Capillary Technologies
M:919886208262
abhilash@capillarytech.com | www.capillarytech.com

Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
 Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy
<http://support.capillary.co.in/policy-public/Corporate-Email-Policy.pdf>
for details. Contents of this email are confidential. Please contact the
Sender if you have received this email in error.

--
Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy for details.Contents of this email are confidential.
Please contact the Sender if you have received this email in error.