From Vikas Agarwal <vi...@infoobjects.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix response time
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 05:47:35 GMT
As I mentioned, schema is nothing but bunch of fields (some being integers,
longs and text) along with primary key (row key) and I am making simple
query to get result for a particular primary key, nothing more than that.

0: jdbc:phoenix:localhost> SELECT count(1) FROM table_name;

|  COUNT(1)  |

| 4667515    |

1 row selected (*132.11 seconds*)