From Vikas Agarwal <vi...@infoobjects.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix response time
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 05:19:16 GMT
James,

Schema is pretty simple, I guess. Here it is (I have renamed some actual
column names)

TABLE_CAT  | TABLE_SCHEM | TABLE_NAME | COLUMN_NAME | DATA_TYPE  |
TYPE_NAME  | COLUMN_SIZE | BUFFER_LENGTH | DECIMAL_DIGITS | NUM_PREC_RADIX
|  NULLABLE  | COLUMN_DEF | SQ |
+------------+-------------+------------+-------------+------------+------------+-------------+---------------+----------------+----------------+------------+------------+----+
| null       | null        | table_name | TIMESTAMP   | -5         | BIGINT
    | null        | null          | null           | null           | 0
     | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | ID          | 12         |
VARCHAR    | 255         | null          | null           | null
| 0          | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | TEXT_FIELD  | 12         |
VARCHAR    | 255         | null          | null           | null
| 1          | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | USER_ID     | 12         |
VARCHAR    | 255         | null          | null           | null
| 0          | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | TEXT_FIELD        | 12         |
VARCHAR    | 25523       | null          | null           | null
| 1          | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | TYPE        | 12         |
VARCHAR    | 255         | null          | null           | null
| 1          | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | COUNT_1 | 4          | INTEGER
 | null        | null          | null           | null           | 1
   | null   |
| null       | null        | table_name | COUNT_2 | 4          | INTEGER
 | null        | null          | null           | null           | 1
   | null  |
| null       | null        | table_name | COUNT_3 | 4          | INTEGER
 | null        | null          | null           | null           | 1
   | null    |
| null       | null        | table_name | COUNT_4 | -5         | BIGINT
| null        | null          | null           | null           | 1
 | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | COUNT_5  | -5         | BIGINT
  | null        | null          | null           | null           | 1
   | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | COUNT_6  | -5         | BIGINT
  | null        | null          | null           | null           | 1
   | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | TAGS        | 2003       |
VARCHAR_ARRAY | null        | null          | null           | null
  | 1          | null   |
| null       | null        | table_name | UPDATED     | -5         | BIGINT
    | null        | null          | null           | null           | 1
     | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | SOME_FIELD     | 12         |
VARCHAR    | 255         | null          | null           | null
| 1          | null      |
| null       | null        | table_name | LOCATIONS | 12         | VARCHAR
   | 255         | null          | null           | null           | 1
     | null    |

*Query:*

SELECT USER_ID FROM HJK_SI_LEAD_FEED WHERE ID='507449491025170432';