From Poonam Ligade <poonam.v.lig...@gmail.com>
Subject Fine tuning HBase for bulkload
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:44:06 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to load around 15GB of data in hbase
Files are split in around 1.3GB. I have 2 regionservers and 1 master
running on seperate machines with 4 GB physical RAM each.
Heapsize For Hmaster and regionserver is 3 GB each

How can I configure HBase to handle these writes faster.

Currently I have below settings

hbase.regionserver.handler.count                         60
hbase.client.write.buffer                                      8388608
hbase.hregion.memstore.flush.size                     134217728
hbase.regionserver.global.memstore.lowerLimit    0.95

hbase.regionserver.global.memstore.upperLimit    0.4

hbase.hregion.max.filesize                                 3294967296

Regards,
Poonam