From Abe Weinograd <...@flonet.com>
Subject Re: row qualifier issue
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:55:50 GMT
Great.  Thanks for  the feedback James.  Is it weird that the column is the
last one and not the first one?  We are just using 1 column family across
the board anyways.

Additionally, is there an easy way to add this value to an existing table?
 I can just write a quick app to scan and put the value in myself.