From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Phoenix client maven dependencies
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:40:04 GMT
I was able to obtain a minimal set of dependencies *for hadoop1) using:
                <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.phoenix</groupId>
<artifactId>phoenix</artifactId>
<version>4.1.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
<artifactId>hbase-client</artifactId>
<version>0.98.4-hadoop1</version>
</dependency>
                <!-- Need hbase server just for ConstantSizeRegionSplitPolicy
class.. -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
<artifactId>hbase-server</artifactId>
<version>0.98.4-hadoop1</version>
<exclusions>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>*</artifactId>
<groupId>*</groupId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.phoenix</groupId>
<artifactId>phoenix-hadoop-compat</artifactId>
<version>4.1.0</version>
<exclusions>
                                 <!-- conflict with
hbase-client-0.98.4-hadoop1 version -->
<exclusion>
<artifactId>hbase-common</artifactId>
<groupId>org.apache.hbase</groupId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>

but I still get this exception (that however seems not causing any issue):
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create  interface
org.apache.phoenix.trace.PhoenixSpanReceiver Is the hadoop compatibility
jar on the classpath?
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.CompatibilityFactory.getInstance(CompatibilityFactory.java:60)
at
org.apache.phoenix.trace.TracingCompat.newTraceMetricSource(TracingCompat.java:40)
at
org.apache.phoenix.trace.util.Tracing.addTraceMetricsSource(Tracing.java:294)
at
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixConnection.<clinit>(PhoenixConnection.java:125)
at
org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl$9.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1516)
at
org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl$9.call(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1489)
at
org.apache.phoenix.util.PhoenixContextExecutor.call(PhoenixContextExecutor.java:77)
at
org.apache.phoenix.query.ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.init(ConnectionQueryServicesImpl.java:1489)
at
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.getConnectionQueryServices(PhoenixDriver.java:162)
at
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.connect(PhoenixEmbeddedDriver.java:129)
at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixDriver.connect(PhoenixDriver.java:133)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:233)
Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.next(ServiceLoader.java:357)
at java.util.ServiceLoader$1.next(ServiceLoader.java:445)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.CompatibilityFactory.getInstance(CompatibilityFactory.java:46)
... 14 more

How can I fix those problems?