From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Phoenix client maven dependencies
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:13:18 GMT
Is it really necessary the dependency to hbase-server..? Then if I try to
run my application from a webapp using resteasy I get this error:

Caused by:
org.jboss.as.server.deployment.DeploymentUnitProcessingException:
JBAS011232: Only one JAX-RS Application Class allowed.
 com.sun.jersey.api.core.ClasspathResourceConfig
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.DeferredResourceConfig
com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest.ResourceConfig
com.sun.jersey.api.core.ClassNamesResourceConfig
com.sun.jersey.api.core.ApplicationAdapter
com.sun.jersey.api.core.WebAppResourceConfig
com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig
com.sun.jersey.api.core.DefaultResourceConfig
com.sun.jersey.api.core.ResourceConfig
at
org.jboss.as.jaxrs.deployment.JaxrsScanningProcessor.scan(JaxrsScanningProcessor.java:209)