From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Phoenix vs Trafodion
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:16:35 GMT
Yes, that was a strong poin in favour of Phoenix. But Trafodion tells that
they support transaction and that was interesting..
However it looks like a early-staging project, while Phoenix is much more
mature I think.
I've also read that Phoenix is going to support transaction in the
future..do you know when this is going to happen (more or less)?