From Kristoffer Sjögren <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in readFields
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:06:56 GMT
Thank for quick reply. Yes, we will try to upgrade as soon as we can get
the servers up on 2.2.3. If we can't then we go straight to upgrade.

The region servers are running phoenix-2.2.3-incubating.jar found in [1].
Are the clients suppose to use the exact same jar? The jar files have same
name but are indeed slightly different in size between client (1542522
bytes) and server (1540202 bytes). Bummer that the jar MANIFEST does not
provide enough build information.

I'm still puzzled why sqlline.sh [1] have the same problem though? Maybe
something with phoenix-2.2.3-incubating-client.jar?

[1]
http://apache.mirrors.spacedump.net/incubator/phoenix/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating/bin/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating.tar.gz