From Kristoffer Sjögren <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in readFields
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:56:52 GMT
We have found and fixed the problem now. It was related faulty upgrade
script where the server started before the phoenix jar was put in the lib
directory.

I suspect range queries and inserts that spanned rows belonging to this
particular region server failed, while other queries succeeded.

Thanks for your help James!

Cheers,
-Kristoffer