From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix client maven dependencies
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 19:47:06 GMT
Hi Flavio,
We'll do another release (3.2/4.2) pretty soon. I'd stick to a
released version, as the head of the branches fluctuates and makes no
guarantees for backward compat.

Would it be possible to elaborate on why you need the client jar on
maven central? If you follow Mujtaba's excellent advice, you'll pick
up everything you need through maven. The client jar is nothing more
than a bunch of jars combined together that maven will pick up for you
if you do what Mujtaba recommended.

Thanks,
James

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Flavio Pompermaier
<pompermaier@okkam.it> wrote:
> Ok, that was what I did. However, IMHO it will be better, in the next
> release, to put also the client jar on maven central. I saw that the current
> master is version 5. When will this version released?is it stable enough to
> use it right now?
>
> On Sep 18, 2014 9:14 PM, "Russell Jurney" <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We have to use phoenix-client, phoenix-core, hbase client, server, and
>> common.
>>
>> On Thursday, September 18, 2014, Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is the client jar available on maven central?

JDBC