From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commit exception with create index
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2014 03:58:34 GMT
Hi Krishna,
Which version of Phoenix and HBase are you running? This exception
means that the thread pool on the client side is full (i.e. the queue
of the thread executor is full). You can try increasing the thread
pool size through the phoenix.query.queueSize config param as
documented here: http://phoenix.apache.org/tuning.html

Thanks,
James