From Dimitri Wijesinghe <dwijesin...@ivantagehealth.com>
Subject RE: Phoenix Meetups - Bay Area
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:16:57 GMT
If there were to be any sort of meetup in New York or Boston I would be very interested.

-Dimitri

From: James Taylor [mailto:jamestaylor@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 3:09 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Phoenix Meetups - Bay Area

Actually, we have more non salesforce developers at this point than salesforce developers
working on Phoenix. Many of them are remote, though: New York, India, Sweden, ...

I like the idea, though. I'll start a discuss thread and if there's sufficient interest, let's
pursue it.

Thanks,
James

On Monday, September 15, 2014, Jesse Yates <jesse.k.yates@gmail.com<mailto:jesse.k.yates@gmail.com>>