From Randy Martin <Randy.Mar...@ds-iq.com>
Subject Use of column list for Pig Store command
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:32:41 GMT
What is the syntax for providing a column list for a Pig STORE command?  This is a feature
that our company initiated so that a partial list of columns could be used when doing a STORE.
 We are on 4.0.0 incubating and thought the feature was to be implemented, but are getting
the error 'At least one column must be provided for upserts' whenever we provide any column
list.

Syntax like this was expected: STORE relation INTO 'hbase://SCHEMA.TABLE/primary_key, cf.column1,cf.column2'
using org.apache.phoenix.pig.PhoenixHBaseStorage('$zk','-batchSize 5000')

Thanks for your help,
Randy