From Abhilash L L <abhil...@capillarytech.com>
Subject Re: Error when try to create mutable secondary index...
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 07:09:54 GMT
Hi Saravanan,

    Please check the Setup section here

http://phoenix.apache.org/secondary_indexing.html

   You will need to add this config to all Region Servers in hbase-site.
xml, as the error says as well (You will need to restart the servers after
the change)

<property>
  <name>hbase.region.server.rpc.scheduler.factory.class</name>
  <value>org.apache.phoenix.hbase.index.ipc.PhoenixIndexRpcSchedulerFactory</value>
  <description>Factory to create the Phoenix RPC Scheduler that knows
to put index updates into index queues</description>
</property>

Regards,
Abhilash L L
Capillary Technologies
M:919886208262
abhilash@capillarytech.com | www.capillarytech.com

Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
 Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy
<http://support.capillary.co.in/policy-public/Corporate-Email-Policy.pdf>
for details. Contents of this email are confidential. Please contact the
Sender if you have received this email in error.

--
Email from people at capillarytech.com may not represent official policy of
Capillary Technologies unless explicitly stated. Please see our
Corporate-Email-Policy for details.Contents of this email are confidential.
Please contact the Sender if you have received this email in error.