From Jody Landreneau <jodylandren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: map reduce across phoenix table
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 04:49:09 GMT
Thanks Ravi. Yes, I am using a composite row key with salt. Pig might not
be the best option for me since I had planned to do something more unique
in the reduce step. I had tried to make a phoenix call with a group by and
count. It works ok for smaller sets but on larger tables I was getting scan
timeouts. Also, it seemed that what I was trying to do lent itself better
to m/r. Please keep me posted or know of a workaround.