From Jody Landreneau <jodylandren...@gmail.com>
Subject map reduce across phoenix table
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 01:06:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm attempting to write a m/r job to go across(read) my HBase tables that
were written using phoenix. I'm not seeing much info on how this is done. I
feel that if I were to use the normal HBase TableMapReduceUtils I will most
likely not get what I expect. It looks like I would need some utility to
convert a composite primary key back into its fields as they don't seem to
be stored separately. Additionally the key is salted.
Any advice or pointers to documentation would be appreciated. I see there
are a few example for writing to phoenix table but I'm looking to read from
a phoenix table.